Tulio Health FAQs
Where are you located?
121 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia PA, 19107
For those traveling into the city to visit us, we’d like to make you aware that traffic conditions in the city can vary, and at times can lead to unexpected delays. The combination of incased outside dining and multiple construction projects in Center City has led to road closures and reduced traffic flow, especially during typical business hours.
Street parking in the vicinity of our office is also quite limited, however, we are conveniently located within a few blocks of both the Broad Street Subway Line and Jefferson Station (which is serviced by the Market-Frankfurt Subway Line and Septa Regional Rail service). Using one of these options may be significantly reduce your travel time.
Nearby Parking Garages:
Midtown Parking Garage
1415 Sansom Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
114 S 15th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
1308 Sansom Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Do you take my insurance?
We have a simplified fee schedule, with fees lower than most providers. You will know our charge before any visit or service. We are in network with some major insurance carriers*. If we are out of network with your insurance, we are happy to submit claims on your behalf, but you may be responsible for some or all of the cost of our services. Additionally, some services may not be covered by your insurance carrier in which case you will be notified ahead of time.
We do, however, accept payments from Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA), as well as cash or credit card payments. Additionally, you can use your insurance for any outside testing ordered by our provider.
*We are currently participating with Cigna, Aetna, Independent Blue Cross, United Healthcare
What types of services do you offer?
- Consultative clinical services specializing in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. This includes medical care for acute illnesses, chronic medical conditions, and preventive health and wellness.
- Comprehensive body composition analysis
- VO2 max testing and resting metabolic rate analysis to precisely identify current cardiorespiratory fitness and identify a personalized plan for maintaining heathy weight and metabolism. This can facilitate general health and wellness goals as well as support training goals for athletes
- Digital cardiovascular screening to identify risk for heart and vascular disease
- Personalized health and wellness coaching (included with membership). A certified health coach will work with you to determine your health and wellness vision and create an annual plan with regular coaching and support to achieve it.
Do you offer telehealth?
How do I become a member?
What are the benefits of membership?
- Discounted fees for clinical services, testing, and lab work
- 24/7 access to your physician via their personal cell phone number and email address
- Comprehensive coaching to achieve your health and wellness goals